Friday, May 16, 2014

AQAQ




Dress: AQ/AQ, Heels: Jeffrey Campbell

photos by Bethany Struble

Every once in awhile I steer away from the typical black/grey/white combination that I wear. When the opportunity arrives it's fun to switch things up a bit and wear what I normally wouldn't. This AQ/AQ dress caught my eye in the best way possible. The print is so much fun and the plunging neck creates a perfect balance with the knee-length cut for just the right amount of sexy. The white heels give the outfit an 80's vibe and are my go-to pumps for any summer outfit. Shout out to Bollare for letting me borrow the dress!  

Shop the look:


xx

3 comments:

  1. Love the colour of your dress, and how you put it with white heels. Looks super sleek! c

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely dress! <3

    http://closetconfessionbyrheaaraga.blogspot.com/
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig