Monday, October 14, 2013

The Cozy Pants





Tank: T by Alexander Wang, Necklace: Forever 21, Pants: Joie, Heels: Zara, Sunglasses: Ray Ban

photos by Bethany Struble

Look at me cheesin' in the last picture...I think it's because I actually have full range of motion in this Joie pants I've acquired. I really am not exaggerating when I say I could own 50 of these harem pants. No matter how many "Hammer Time" references are thrown my way, no one can stop the undeniably comfortable leg wear that just looks too damn good to ignore. 
On this particular day I was feeling extra lazy compared to my normal sit-at-home-and-do-nothing-all-day routine; so I threw on some of my coziest garments. But then it dawned on me that I actually might need to leave the house for necessities such as food or sunlight. So I threw on some heels to feel accomplished. In my eyes, leopard print is a neutral, so I had to spice things up with a statement necklace and some small wrist accessories. If you've followed me for awhile now, you know my "spicing things up" isn't really TOO crazy. What I usually do is pick 3 or 4 of my favorite accessories and throw them on rather than the 9 or 10 or 25 pieces that some girls can pull off in a way that will never suit me. [cue jealousy]...
Also, throw on some round sunnies to accentuate how cool you are. 
If I were to wear these pants and tank out to something a little more formal, I would have thrown on a structured blazer and maybe some nicer heels. Hmmm.....future outfit post?

Hope this helped on how you can create a not-so-boring but kind of boring outfit!

xo




7 comments:

  1. cool !!! because of you i know that basic stuff CAN look perfect !!! :-)
    x

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cozy and relaxed vibe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit. The shoes are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the slouchy/sexy sweatpant trend! These are so cute!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this look! So simple and chic!

    xx
    Isabel
    www.fashionistasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig