Monday, May 13, 2013

Stronger





Shoes, Skort, Tee: Zara, Clutch: Chic Wish 

Photos by Marcus Nilsson



I'm not sure why I look so sad in this post. I'm really not sad I swear. Although I might be a little distraught because I seriously think I am melting over here! It is so hot today! I couldn't bear the thought of wearing black today which is my usual go-to color of choice. I guess this week is supposed to be scorching hot. Summer has finally arrived! Now if only school was out...

In this post, I am wearing head to toe Zara (minus the clutch). This shirt is a couple seasons old now but it is still one of my favorites. And I'm sure you're all sick of seeing this skort so I won't make a commotion out of it; but honestly, it's one of my favorite pieces in my closet. And of course, the amazing shoes that Marcus got me for our 4 year anniversary last week. The heels also come in nude and black. I am tempted to get my hands on another pair. They were only $50 and they are one of the comfiest pairs of heels I have ever owned. Well done, Zara, well done. Don't forget to shop this look in the widget above!!

5 comments:

  1. I love your skort! You look fabulous:)

    xo,
    http://mariachloes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect sheos babe !!!! want them too :)
    xoxo from

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love those shoes so much!!! Tha whole outfit is amazing, from head to toe :)

    http://www.doublemode.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig