Friday, March 8, 2013

Details of the week



Heels: Piperlime, Tank: T by Alexander Wang via Shopbop, Necklace: Forever 21

Sorry I was MIA this week, I was so busy! I had a few tests and volleyball was crazy. Mine and Marcus's schedules conflicted so I really couldn't post anything. Thankfully, I have nothing to do this weekend and for the first time in awhile I'm really happy about it. But on the plus side, I bought these heels and this tank over the week and I am absolutely in love with them. A girl can never have enough of the basics. I've also come to realize that I would be too happy if my closet was exclusively filled with Alexander Wang items. But first I need to find out how to afford all of that. For now, the basic tees from him are more than enough to satisfy me. I also may or may not have spoiled myself a little bit with some more stuff coming in the mail....oops. #ihaveashoppingaddiction...

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. need these heels !!! wow wow ♥♥♥

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty accessories you have! Love it ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your heels and necklace are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig