Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Date on Melrose






Jacket: Urban Outfitters (old), Sweater: Forever 21, Pants: Zara, Booties: Steve Madden (old)

Yesterday, Marcus and I drove down to Melrose for a little time away from home. We haven't been able to go anywhere for awhile now because of school and family things,  so we needed to get away for a little. We went to Urth Caffe, a place I've been wanting to try for a long time now. As seen in the first picture,  the food from there was amazing. And the coffee was great too. We will definitely be back there soon! It was cold and cloudy outside and I felt like dressing warm and comfortably. This jacket from Urban Outfitters fulfills my needs every winter. It's perfect for LA winters.
After our late lunch we walked around Melrose and shopped at Wasteland. I bought such a cute vintage romper and I wish it was just a little warmer out so I could wear it! Ugh. I'll post a picture of it soon for you all to see. 

This week it's my mother's and both of my brother's birthdays. Then Christmas is finally next week! I really can't wait. I still need to go look at Christmas lights and wrap all the presents :D 

See more pictures on my instagram @caseyscollection!

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. you look amazing!Love the coat and the bag soo much!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig