Friday, October 19, 2012

I'll Get You Out of Here






Flannel: Zara, Jeans: Urban Outfitters, Booties: Steve Madden

I love this shirt. I'll be wearing it a lot this autumn/winter. Under lots of layers hopefully if LA gets it's shit together. It's almost November come on now! But yeah I've been going super casual lately and a blouse, jeans, and booties are definitely the way to do it. So I've been thinking about some DIY time and I'm probably gonna destroy these jeans a little bit. Cut some holes in the knees. I think it'll look good if I do it right :). Today, Marcus and I are playing some monopoly with Bethany & Peter and then I'm going to ref a volleyball game and get some happy hour sushi. It should be a calm but fun day! Hope you all have a great weekend :p.


xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Love the flannel! The shoes in the previous post are Killer as well! Loving the studs!
    Sheree xxx
    www.itsnotthatdeep.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig