Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Here Comes The Sun











Hat: Urban Outfitters, Sweater: Forever 21, Blouse: H&M, Shorts: MINK PINK via Nasty Gal, Heels: Zara

Busy busy busy couple of weeks coming up. School is almost out and coaching volleyball is almost over (which I really am going to miss)  but summer is coming up quick. I've finally booked my plane ticket to Sweden this summer! I'll be there from June 20th until August 4th. Hopefully I'll have plenty to blog about, I'm sure I will...

Have a lovely day <3

3 comments:

  1. That is so exciting! I went to Stockholm a few years ago, and it was so amazing. The street style, food, shopping, and architecture were so inspiring. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! So cozy! Im a happy follower of yours now! Check out my page :)

    xoxo
    Mischelle
    http://www.quietadreamer.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig